the text

Sunday 17 April 2011

Reminder!

Natasha: Please email me your blog's url ASAP!

Dear seedlings

Please remember to take pictures of your PROCESSES and upload them onto your blogs.
During consultation today, some of you asked me how you should go about with the editor's page, acknowledgment page, introductory page for characters. This is where you do RESEARCH and add a post to your blog!

I have also suggested some ideas to a couple of groups during consulation today. Do update in your blog the measures or ideas that you would take or consider. You may back these ideas with research as well!

Group leaders please email me the names of your presenters by Friday evening so that I can come up with the schedule for presentation for next Monday! Do check the class blog on Saturday evening for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment